Monday, February 19, 2007

Hành trình viết ứng dụng corba đầu tiên

The first word i want to tell you is that my english is terrible. So please correct me if you find out incorrect sentences.
First, i want to tell you why i have to write the distributed application using CORBA technology. It is because of my teacher. He said: All you guys have to write an project about any topic you want but ( always "but" ) ... about linux world . Omg, what topic i have to write now ??? Many questions and ideas appear in my mind in respectively but it seems to be difficult and i have no time. :( . (Lazy man ^_^ ) . One day, i found the world CORBA ( actually i saw it when i was at university but can not understand what it means). And i chose CORBA for my project.

So now, the first thing: what the hell it is ???
Like other students, i search it in internet , using google.com, keyword : corba
Oh no, many results from google. I hate that. Maybe, i have to chose another keyword. I think: searching is art and the searcher is artish ^^.

I found this definition in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CORBA
The Common Object Request Broker Architecture (CORBA) is a standard defined by the Object Management Group (OMG) that enables software components written in multiple computer languages and running on multiple computers to interoperate.

It is so bad, i only understand only above sentences among many sentences, and do not understand any others sentences. I'm really a stupid man( or maybe , that website is stupid, i don't know).
But this is enough for the question : "what is CORBA about?"

The second things to do: So what package i have to install to use CORBA. Next, i have to use google again. Thans google.com
The next keyword is linux corba package . I found the website
http://linas.org/linux/corba.htm
My thanks to this website, i found the omniORB is the package i want to install( support C/C++, platform: linux and windows, fast and free )

So now i download and install it in my linux host.
(To be continue...)

No comments:

Google